United Pipe & Steel delivers industry-leading fill rates, stemming from an extensive range of copper tube products and a strong commitment to inventory.
Buy less more often by taking advantage of our milk run delivery routes for all copper products. Our copper tubes meet all required specifications, certificates of conformance, and are approved by NAFTA and the “Buy American Act.”
Our stocked inventory of the highest quality copper tube products includes:
Copper tube products come in 1/4” – 8” diameters in 10’ – 20’ foot lengths, including K, L, M, DWV, ACR (Nitrogen Charged) and Oxy products. Straight lengths and coil products are both available.
Line set products consist of liquid lines and suction lines, both for connecting outdoor air conditioners or heat pumps to indoor evaporator coils. Line sets are available in various diameters, based on intended use, and lengths from 15’ – 60’.
Coated copper coil products for refrigeration available from 3/8” through 3/4”. Oil pipes are orange and Gas pipes are yellow, available from 50” to 250” in length.
Sharpen Your Competitive Edge With United Pipe & Steel
- Become more competitive and manage your risk on volatile commodity products while turning inventory more quickly.
- Break bundles and take advantage of low weight minimums while mixing and matching products, including copper tube, PVC pipes, threaded rod, strut and all other products we carry.
- Buy what you need, when you need it.
- Take advantage of routine ‘milk run’ delivery routes for service once or twice per week.
Talk With Us! Call: 800-777-7473
Fill Out the Form Below.
Or Call Us at (800) 777-7473.
We Deliver On Our Promise
- Reliable, On-time delivery dates.
- Knowledgeable service staff pick orders accurately at the warehouse.
- Reliable delivery made with our own fleet of flatbed trucks.
- Unique in the Industry - We’ll help you unload at delivery locations including jobsites!
- As you need, we allow will-calls at all warehouse locations 5 days per week!
- MTR’s available on all steel pipe.